is a deep penetrating hoof cleanser proven effective in eliminating even the toughest infections, in most case with just a single application.
Developed by a leading U.S. chemical company, this same unique material is being used to treat deep-seated fungal infections of the fingernail and toenail in human patients. It is also used to irrigate surgeries and open wounds to eliminate the risk of secondary infections.
CleanTrax contains a proprietary hypochlorous compound which is non-necrotizing and has no adverse effects on normal, healthy cells. The key to CleanTrax's effectiveness lies in a unique stabilizing process, making it extremely surface active and allowing it to penetrate quickly and deeply to the root of the infection. CleanTrax's cleansing action purges bacteria, fungi, and spores from the deepest hoof layers and crevices and also removes dead, powdery, soft remnants of tissue destroyed by fungal activity. As the cleanser penetrates, a vapor is released, instantly eliminating the bacteria, fungi and spores, actually ridding the horse of the hoof infection.
Handling and Preparation:
Do not open bottle until you are ready to use it. Before use, remove horseshoes or anything else on the hoof. If the horse is going to be shod, clean and prepare the hoof for shoeing first. CleanTrax is safe to use on open wounds and will not affect the quality, color or appearance of the skin or hair.
Directions For Use:
- Clean the hoof; remove and wash away excess dirt and debris.
- Mix entire contents of a bottle of CleanTRax into one gallon of room temperature tap water.
- Pour all the CleanTrax solution into a CLeanTrax hoof boot or reinforced plastic bag.
- Immerse the hoof completely into the CleanTrax solution (if a bag is used, pull the top of the bag up above the knee and tie or tape it closed).
- Soak the hoof for 45 minutes. If the infection is bad or recurring, extend the soak time to 60 minutes.
- Note: CleanTrax solution is good for a total of 90 minutes, so you can use the same solution to soak two hoofs consecutively. When you are finished soaking, the solution can be poured or sprayed on the stall floor, trailer mats and trimming area to eliminate fungal spores.
- After soaking, DO NOT RINSE OR DRY THE HOOF. Put an empty plastic bag over the hoof and close the top Allow the vapors to penetrate for 45 minutes.
- If the infection is bad or recurring, repeat the treatment in 2 to 4 weeks.
- To protect the horse's feet and keep them free of infection, every 3 to 4 months use a bottle of CleanTrax to soak each hoof for 20 minutes.
The powder and solution are for external use only. Keep away from small children. The solution will damage colored fabrics.
Store the bottle in a refrigerator or a cool dry place. DO NOT leave it in the sun or expose to heat.