a Fat, Vitamin & Mineral Supplement for all Classes of Horses. For use in diets for overall coat and skin health as well as weight gain. 5 lb bucket contains 320 servings when feeding the one scoop at a time for maintenance level. Scoop equals one ounce.
• dac® Bloom provides a fat and mineral profile for all classes of horses. The ingredients in dac® Bloom help improve overall hoof, skin and coat quality as well as providing additional calories to assist in weight gain or maintenance during exercise.
• Cool Calories 100® - is a concentrated powdered vegetable fat supplement suitable for all types of horses. It provides essential fatty acids for skin and hair condition, as well as calories needed for weight gain and exercise. Cool Calories 100® is highly digestible and palatable.
• Bio-available Trace Minerals - or chelated minerals are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac® Bloom utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
• Zinc - Zinc is associated with the health and integrity of hair, skin, hooves and the immune system. Zinc deficiencies impede the synthesis of DNA, RNA and protein, which are necessary for proper coat condition and repair. Included in dac® BLooM is a zinc Methionine complex provided by Zinpro Performance Minerals.
• Methionine- Methionine is an essential amino acid which is required to be supplemented in the horse's diet, as horses are not able to produce it themselves. Methionine stimulates the production of keratin fibers in the horses' coat. Methionine works synergistically with biotin to increase the effectiveness of both nutrients.
• Lysine - is a pivotal amino acid in equine diets. Without adequate lysine, overall protein requirements are higher. Feeding additional lysine may improve muscle mass.
• Biotin - Biotin is a water soluble B-Group Vitamin. Research suggests that biotin stimulates the production of keratin, which in turn provides for the production of smooth soft hair in the coat.
• Ground Flaxseed - is high in omega-3 essential fatty acids which enhances overall health in horses. Essential fatty acids cannot be synthesized by the horses and therefore must be provided in their diet.