dac® Superior Orange
a Vitamin & Mineral Supplement For Mature Horses - For use in diets of working horses, broodmares, stallions and maintenance where additional supplementation of these nutrients may be beneficial. 40 servings in a 5 lb bucket when fed at maintenance level, 2 scoops. Scoop equals 1 ounce.
• Bio-available Trace MineralsSpecial Ingredients:
• Enhanced with Probiotics
• Fortified with B-Vitamins
• Essential Amino Acids
• Beneficial Bacteria
• Organic Selenium
• dac® Orange Superior
provides a balanced vitamin and mineral profile for maintenance, broodmares, stallions, and working horses. Minerals play a critical role in numerous metabolic functions including: reproduction, bone development, nerve function, immune function, hoof, skin and coat quality as well as energy balance. dac® Orange Superior is enhanced with Probiotics.
• Yea-Sacc®1026 - is a live yeast culture derived from the specific yeast strain Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1026. Yea-Sacc®1026 increases fiber, phosphorus and calcium digestibility in mares, and increases digestible energy, total lipids and amino acid absorption. Yea-Sacc®1026 improves milk availability to foals if administered for 3-4 weeks before and throughout the lactation period.
• Organic Selenium - Selenium is an essential nutrient that plays a critical role in metabolism, healthy growth, reproductive health, and immunity. It also acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent fatty acid oxidation which can cause tissue damage. Research has shown that Sel-Plex®, an organic form of selenium, is more readily absorbed and retained than selenium in inorganic forms. Sel-Plex® is the ONLY organic selenium to be reviewed by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).
• Bio-available Trace Minerals - or chelated minerals are those that have been bonded to two or more amino acids. A mineral in this chelated state allows easy passage through the intestinal wall into the blood resulting in increased metabolism of that mineral. dac® ORANGE SUPERIOR utilizes organic minerals to increase availability and enhance absorption rates.
dac® ORANGE SUPERIOR can be fed with either fortified or unfortified grains. Fortified grains contain added vitamins and minerals and require a lower feeding rate of dac® ORANGE SUPERIOR. Feed dac® ORANGE SUPERIOR at the following rates:
Maintenance: 2 scoops (2 ounces) per horse per day if fed with unfortified grains.Pregnant/Lactating Mares and Performance Horses: 3 scoops (3 ounces) per horse per day.
Consult an equine nutritionist or dac® if feeding with fortified grain. Feeding rate based on 1000 lb. horse.