DuraMectin™ Ivermectin Equine Dewormer Paste
DuraMectin™ (Ivermectin 1.85%) kills important internal parasites, including bots and the arterial stages of S.vulgaris, with a single dose.
• Safe to use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy
• Stallions may be treated without adversely affecting their fertility
• Provides the broadest spectrum parasite control available. Kills 35 species and stages combined of worms and bots.
• Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection.
• Potent antiparisitic agent that is neither a benzimidazole nor an organophosphate.
• Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application.
One syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1250 lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 250 lb body weight.
WARNING! NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE, WHICH COULD CAUSE SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH
∗∗∗PESTICIDES CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA∗∗∗
This product is not eligible for any discounts.