Standlee® Premium Timothy Grab & Go® Compressed Bale - 50 lbs
Order online for pick up at Retail Store.
Call to place order for Local Delivery, 1-800-928-7777.
Growing horses (slow to moderate growth), mature or overweight horses, horses with HYPP, performance horses, early pregnancy mares and breeding stallions.
Other Product Benefits:
- • Natural forage length mimics grazing
• Moderate protein
• Lower calories than alfalfa or mixed forages
• Slow intake, stimulates chewing and minimizes digestive upset
• Convenient to handle and store
• Physical form allows visual inspection of quality and consistency
Forage is the most important component of a horse’s diet and should be fed at a rate of 1.5-2.5% of a horse’s body weight.
- Crude Protein Min 8%
Crude Fat Min 1.5%
Crude Fiber Max 35%
• Weigh the amount of forage provided to each horse to ensure you are feeding the proper amount. This is especially important with baled and compressed forage since similar volumes of forage (a flake for example) vary in weight.
• Cut the bands on compressed bales 8 to 10 hours before feeding to allow the bale to expand to avoid overfeeding.
• Gradually replace existing hay with Standlee Premium Western Forage® over a 7-10 day period. Replace existing hay on a 1 to 1 basis with Standlee Premium Western Forage®.
• Never feed moldy or insect infested forage to horses.
• Always provide free-access to fresh, clean water.