McCauleys M30 Supplement
McCauley's® M30® is the comprehensive protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for horses of all ages. McCauley's® M30® balances a high energy grain ration when mixed with oats or other grains.Commonly known as a ration balancer.
Protein 30% Fat 5% Fiber 6% Form: Pellet (3/16" diameter)
(1)Mature horses or barren mares in which excess weight is undesirable, but vitamin and mineral intake is of concern
(2) Overweight horses in which weight reduction (via dry lot) would result in insufficient intake of vitamins and minerals
(3) Horses on restricted activity (i.e., stall bound) due to injury or lack of "open space" and pasture
(4) Young horses on restricted energy intake due to bone development problems such as osteochondritis dissecans (OCD) and physitis (epiphysitis), but still have a high nutritional requirement for proteins, vitamins and minerals
(5) Horses on restricted energy intake as recommended for problems such as laminitis and equine protozoal myeloencephalitis (EPM)
- • When fed as directed, McCauley's® M30® will meet or exceed all nutrient requirements of all 19 physiological classes of horses as defined in the National Research Council's "Nutrient Requirements of Horses."
- • Highly palatable
- • Highly available nutrients