Prestige® 3 - Single Dose
Non-Stock Item, allow 2 - 3 days to order in. Questions? Call us, 1-800-928-7777 .
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older against Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis viruses and tetanus.
Single dose vaccines are packaged in a 3 cc syringe with a 20 x 1 1/2" needle.
Formerly called Encevac T w/ Havolgen
The Science of Advanced
• Tetanus, EEE and WEE are core vaccinations recommended by the AAEP vaccine guidelines and are indicated in the immunization program for all horses each year.
• Formulated to minimize reactions and maximize protection
• All horses are at risk of developing tetanus, an often fatal disease
• An adjuvanted polyvalent equine vaccine-toxoid consisting of equine encephalomyelitis viruses (Eastern, Western and Venezuelan) and tetanus toxoid
• Exceptional safety profile with the smooth Havlogen® adjuvant
• Advanced filtration process through the Antigen Purification System (APS™)
VACCINES MUST BE REFRIGERATED AND SHIPPED NEXT DAY OR SECOND DAY AIR.
This product is not eligible for any discounts.