Prestige® 5 + WNV - Single Dose
This product has been shown effective for the vaccination of healthy horses 6 months of age or older against Eastern and Western Encephalomyelitis Viruses, EIV, EHV-1 and EHV-4, Tetanus and West Nile Virus. Duration of immunity has been shown at 6 months for EIV. This product has been shown to decrease virus shedding of EIV, EHV-1 and EHV-4, as well as to decrease encephalomyelitis and viremia caused by West Nile Virus. Foals nursing immune-dams should be vaccinated when material antibody levels will allow active immunization.
Formerly called Prestige® V + WNV
The Science of Advanced
• Multiple antigen combination reduces need for several injections
• Formulated to minimize reactions and maximize protection
• Available in 10-dose vials and 1 mL single-dose prefilled syringes
• West Nile Virus (WNV) is the leading cause of arbovirus encephalitis in horses and humans in the United States.
• Tetanus, WNV, EEE and WEE are core vaccinations recommended by the AAEP vaccine guidelines and are indicated in the immunization program for all horses each year.
• Provides 6 months of protection against EIV
• A combination of inactivated, concentrated, adjuvanted, tissue culture origin equine encephalomyelitis viruses (Eastern and Western), equine herpesviruses types 1 and 4 (EHV-1 and EHV-4), equine influenza virus type H3N8 strains EIV A/eq/Florida/RW/13, EIV A/Equine 2/Kentucky/02 American, EIV A/eq/Richmond/1/07, West Nile virus -flavivirus chimera and tetanus toxoid.
• Advanced filtration process through the Antigen Purification System (APS™)
VACCINES MUST BE REFRIGERATED AND SHIPPED NEXT DAY OR SECOND DAY AIR.
This product is not eligible for any discounts.