Purina® Outlast® Gastric Support Supplement - 40 lbs
Available for Store Pickup or Local Delivery. Call for availability, 1-800-928-7777.
Formulated for: It is estimated that up to 90 percent of active horses experience gastric discomfort, affecting health, attitude and performance. Common activities including stall confinement, exercise, transportation, weaning and few environments such as events and shows are known to cause stress and gastric discomfort. Purina® Outlast™ Gastric Support Supplement was developed by our Ph.D. Equine Nutritionists to support a healthy gastric environment.
Features and Benefits:
- •Supports Gastric Health for optimal performance.
•Designed to Support proper pH in stressful situations.
• Flexible Feeding as a snack or top-dressed.
• This product is designed to be top-dressed on your horse's regular feed ration and/or fed as a "snack" within one hour prior to engaging in a potentially stressful event such as exercise, traveling, confinement, etc.
• The feeding rate for both the top-dress and the "snack" is 20 g per 100 - 125 lb. body weight. For example a 1,000 - 1,250 lb. horse would receive 200 g of the supplement per feeding. This feeding rate is equivalent to 1.25 cups (10-oz with a dry-good measuring cup). See chart for specific recommendations.
• Typical feeding rate is 3-4 times per day-top-dressed with each meal and asnack 30-60 minutes prior to a stressful event. Do not feed more than 6 timesper day at the recommended rates for your horse's weight.
• Meals of Ultium® Gastric Care Horse Formula or Race Ready® GT Race HorseFormula include Outlast™ Gastric Support Supplement, so each meal will countas one Outlast™ supplement top-dress/snack.