In the event a return is necessary, please follow the steps below:
1. Call 1-800-928-7777 to secure a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.
2. Please return merchandise in the original condition: unused and unworn. Include the RMA number and the original invoice or a copy of the original invoice with the merchandise.
3. Indicate the reason for the return on the invoice along with your preference for a refund or exchange.
4. Please ship prepaid Fed Ex, UPS or United States Parcel Post. Sorry, we cannot accept COD returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable unless approved by the General Manager.
5. Credit will be issued to the original credit card account within 30 days of the return of the merchandise.
6. Only one opened package of any product is eligible for return. Additional packages of the same product must be in the factory sealed container to be covered by this policy.
If you have questions about delivery, shipment or our Retail Store feel free to contact us (800) 928-7777.
The Following Items May Not Be Returned:
• Vaccines and pharmaceuticals of any kind.
• Custom or special order items such as horse clothing, blankets, custom order color combinations, etc.
• Personalized dog collars and belts; please include all information requested when ordering these items to ensure your full satisfaction.
• Embroidered or monogrammed items and clothing.
• Opened boxes of needles and/or syringes.
• Drop shipped items.
Unauthorized returns will result in the merchandise being returned to you at additional cost.
In the event of a damaged product or shortage, contact the delivering carrier immediately and save all packing materials for inspection. Damages and shortages must be reported within 24 hours. Returns must be received within 30 days of the original purchase, unless specifically authorized by KBC. Please contact our customer service department if you feel you are entitled to an exception.
1-800-928-7777 or 1-859-253-9688.
Attn: Return Department, KBC International
140 Venture Ct. Suite 1, Lexington, KY 40511