Solo Backpack Sprayer 4 Gallon
Built for comfort. Built for convenience. Built to last. SOLO's ergonomic design contours to your back for greater comfort. With a proven piston pump, you will be reliably equipped for applying spray liquid or insecticides in your garden. A low number of wearing parts and sturdy technology ensure a long service life and minimum maintenance.
The SOLO® 425, with a connecting rod-actuated piston pump, can produce a wide pressure range of up to 90 psi and is capable of performing virtually every spraying task. Easily and effectively handles liquid disinfectants, fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides and formulations for tree, shrub and plant protection.
• The number one choice of landscapers in the USA.
• Designed with professional features throughout.
• High-performance piston pump for increased pressure capabilities.
• Rugged metal frame for stability when filling.
• Extra-large tank openings for easier filling and cleaning.
• 28" unbreakable wand and shut-off valve for excellent reach.
• Commercial shut-off valve with lock-on/lock-off feature to minimize user fatigue.
• Viton seals® in key locations ensure long service and durability.
• Interchangeable pump handle for left or right-hand operation.
• 48" nylon-reinforced high-pressure hose for extended reach.
• Double filtration system: filter basket and nozzle filter.
• Four-nozzle assortment for multiple spraying tasks: plastic adjustable, fan spray, hollow cone, and jet stream nozzles. TeeJet® compatible.