(2.11% Pyrantel Tartrate) medicated pellets for daily feed to prevent strongylus vulgaris larval infestation. It controls large and small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids. Give Strongid C2X on a continuous basis either as a top dress or mixed in horse's daily grain ration. Safe for all horses, including foals, mares and stallions. 10 pound bag equals 80 daily doses for an average 1,000 lb horse.
Keeping parasite levels under control helps your horse perform at his best. Parasites steal nutrition, energy and good health from your horse. Left unchecked, parasites can cause damage to vital organs, impair growth and performance, and may cause colic.A daily dose of Strongid® C 2X helps break the cycle of parasite infection. STRONGID C 2X helps prevent Strongylus vulgaris larval infestations and control adult large strongyles as well as adult and fourth-stage larvae (L4) of small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids.
Certain risk factors may call for daily deworming to help maintain health and peak performance:
• Boarding and training barns
• Movement on/off farm for training or competitions
• High-risk age groups such as foals, weanlings and geriatric horses
• High stocking densities (more than two horses per acre)
• Nonrotated pastures
• Continuous parasite exposure
• Confirmed fecal egg count (FEC) of more than 200 eggs per gram
• Foals may be administered Strongid® C 2X as soon as consistent intake of grain mix is occurring, generally between 2 and 3 months of age.
• Strongid® C 2X may be used in mares at any stage of pregnancy or lactation. Daily use of Strongid® C 2X in the last 30 days of gestation is a safe, effective method of reducing foal exposure to parasites.
• Stallion fertility is not affected by the use of STRONGID C 2X.
• Effectively controls adult large strongyles and adult and fourth-stage larvae (L4) of small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids (roundworms).
• Strongid® C 2X provided a high level of control for adult and fourth-stage ascarids with efficacies of up to 100%, confirmed by two separate field studies.
• Prevents Strongylus vulgaris larvae before they can damage vital organs or grow into adulthood and produce eggs that contaminate pastures.
• Alfalfa and molasses-based pellets help ensure eager consumption and can be top dressed or mixed into any feed.
• Concentrated Strongid® C 2X requires 2 ounces daily per 1,000-pound horse.
∗∗∗PESTICIDES CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA∗∗∗
This product is not eligible for any discounts.