Strongid® C2X Pellets - 50 lbs
Non-Stock Item, allow 4 - 5 days to order in. Questions? Call us, 1-800-928-7777.
Certain risk factors may call for daily deworming to help maintain health and peak performance:
- • Boarding and training barns
• Movement on/off farm for training or competitions
• High-risk age groups such as foals, weanlings and geriatric horses
• High stocking densities (more than two horses per acre)
• Nonrotated pastures
• Continuous parasite exposure
• Confirmed fecal egg count (FEC) of more than 200 eggs per gram
- • Foals may be administered Strongid® C 2X as soon as consistent intake of grain mix is occurring, generally between 2 and 3 months of age.
• Strongid® C 2X may be used in mares at any stage of pregnancy or lactation. Daily use of Strongid® C 2X in the last 30 days of gestation is a safe, effective method of reducing foal exposure to parasites.
• Stallion fertility is not affected by the use of STRONGID C 2X.
- • Effectively controls adult large strongyles and adult and fourth-stage larvae (L4) of small strongyles, pinworms and ascarids (roundworms).
• Strongid® C 2X provided a high level of control for adult and fourth-stage ascarids with efficacies of up to 100%, confirmed by two separate field studies.
• Prevents Strongylus vulgaris larvae before they can damage vital organs or grow into adulthood and produce eggs that contaminate pastures.
- • Alfalfa and molasses-based pellets help ensure eager consumption and can be top dressed or mixed into any feed.
• Concentrated Strongid® C 2X requires 2 ounces daily per 1,000-pound horse.
This product is not eligible for any discounts.
|Size||41 TO 50 LB|