Strongid® Paste Dewormer
Net Contents: One 20 mL syringe containing 3.6 grams of pyrantel base in 23.6 grams of paste.
- • Safe for use in horses and ponies, including breeding, pregnant and lactating mares and young foals
• Active ingredient, pyrantel pamoate, is from the chemical class tetrahydropyrimidine, which is unrelated to other classes of equine anthelmintics
• Effective against mature infections of roundworms, large strongyles, small strongyles and pinworms
• Shown to be effective against benzimidazole-resistant strongyles
• Convenient disposable syringe treats up to 1,200 pounds of body weight
∗∗∗PESTICIDES CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA∗∗∗
This product is not eligible for any discounts.